Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Re Fitting in or Not

My Laptop is acting all wonky, so I have to make a PS comment here via mobile.

PS

Out of the school situation that wasn't such a great experience for us-we did manage to meet so many great loving accepting people, all of whom we will be friends with for life.

Just because I express one sentiment, I don't mean to sound ungrateful.  Because we ARE so so grateful.  Especially for all our loving friends who do accept us for who we are. 

And we are even grateful for those who don't, for we have learned so much at every challenge. 

I think the question is now-not HOW do I fit in but WHERE do I have the MOST gratitude and joy-and BE there. 

Lots of transitions up ahead! Good to have figured this out now! Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment