Saturday, June 29, 2013

Test test!

I'm learning that as I age, technology ages even faster than I. Here's to figuring things out!

4 comments:

  1. You and me both! I'm just not as quick on the draw as I used to be. Add a 4 and a two years old always tugging at my iphone...I really don't know how I get anything done. I'm excited about this! It should be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... on a cell phone... talking to the world... thank God we grew up without this!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understanding technology as you get older gets harder, at least for me. Computers didn't come into the picture until I was a senior in high school. I work on it, then see my children and what they can do, then wonder about how and what my grandson will grow up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, hopefully Aiden gets to grow up with flying cars!

    ReplyDelete