All the garbage words
Came raging down
In fever and storm
Dreams of never never
And late night marble floor near death
Scramblings to keep my post
Christmas morning gleeful cries
Saved a few hours in the air
Green she male scoldings
All that is mean in the world
In my belly growing growing
Bewilderment and ice
To travel home and check my life
More lights and presents
And asking when it's okay
To count my own life dear
And give up my fight to skilled hands
Finally, I marched in
They said I could have died
Not the first time I've heard such
The realization of my own worth
Burns like time
Watching a Falcon on the fence
Near my window
Babies crying in the stars
Raise more questions
As all left unanswered
Cowers and dies
Fresh start starts tonight
Goodbye goodbye
Appendix of my soul's story.
No comments:
Post a Comment