Thursday, January 30, 2014

5 Weeks Ago Today

Celebrating every minute of every day. 5 weeks ago, I was lucky! Appendix ruptured, and peritonitis was setting in but I escaped death just in time. Gratitude hits me in waves;)

***********

No you just don't get me
Now your dark energy sets me free, even though you didn't mean it to be.
This time I let it ride, oh all the lines and lies
And lived in spite
Lies always killin me
But this time I know I'll live to see
The northern lights shining bright, on the end of the Earth.
More sunny days and party nights. 
All I am and can be again
You didn't kill you didn't win
I pushed the dark into the light
I sold your lies to buy my life
I'm well and good as I'll ever be
The toxic mass, absorbed your hate. I turned from anger to change my fate.
Dancing free, I finally found me. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it was caught. This life just wouldn't be the same without you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I'm terrified death would be boring. There's just too much expectation built up around it. Plugging through in the now seems a more interesting path.

    ReplyDelete