Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Haiku Therapy

(When something excites me, or in this case aggravates me, I write a Haiku and somehow breathe easier.  2 themes this week: saying goodbye to passive aggressive people.  And - this ones a biggie-people who have no clue what kind of effort some things take with two kids in tow.  In a lot of ways, the past few weeks have been a great shaking up, revealing people's true colors, showing me my own bottom line of what I won't tolerate in my life.  As I draw that bottom line in the sand, I make room for friends who do show respect.  It's not just me going through it.  I seem to be hearing the same stories everywhere.  People are eager to make positive changes.  I like to call this time a friendshift.)

The Haiku

Weak little people
Enjoy laying thick guilt trips
The strong know better

1 comment: