Thanks for not judging me
Because my house is a mess
Trying to clean after kids
Is way too much stress
Besides I'd rather run and play
With my darlings, you know
Cheddar bunnies smashed in car
No shower, on the go
Thanks for your kindness
And mommy camaraderie
Thanks for not judging
This mess that is me
I know you know
What's it's like to run wild
Fostering dreams
Of an imaginative child
The food in my teeth
The loose hair of my bun
It's the best I can do
Always on the run
From play date to school
To party to fair
I do my best to organize
To show how I care
For my darling kiddos
And you do the same
It's all in a day
Of the momminess game
A Stepford I'm not
No perfection here
You understand my state
And lend a sympathetic ear
While some moms claim
They've got it all together
We smile and wink
Because we do know better
Try to keep it all straight
And we'll never win
Better to have a messy life
And happy children!
Thank you to all
My cool Mom friends
It means the world
To be liked for who I am

Exactly, Gabbie!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is excellent and so TRUE... I love it and I NEVER judge a mother. My mother did me, and I didn't meet her standards. My house should have been clean (my ex thought the same). Now I don't care what my house is like when Aiden is here... Life is too short. Enjoy the kids while you can :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! Really!
ReplyDelete